Well my first and only smartphone I ever owned was the BlackBerry z10 but sadly this weekend it finally took a **** first it sat on the intro screen with the blue ring never went past that. The next day when I tried to reload the OS the led just flashed red and link couldn't recodnize the device I'll miss it. I went to att to purchase. Passport but they they don't stock them in stores and I needed a phone asap , almost purchased the classic but the Microsoft Lumina 640 XL was like $200 less so I guess its windows for now because things at blackberry seem to be dying like the facebook app for example. I hope the best for BlackBerry and will switch back at the drop of a dime if I hear of anything good.
    Michael Quinn likes this.
    03-21-16 12:49 PM
    Hi. Little late, but, just curious.......were you able to get another phone?

Let go of what's gone, appreciate what remains, look forward to what's coming next.*
    👌🏾
    04-02-16 01:28 AM
    I wish you luck on your new phone and will always welcome you back to Blackberry.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    04-03-16 05:37 PM