Hi folks, thanks for letting me join you! The only phone I have ever had has been a BlackBerry. Remember the days when BlackBerry was THE dude! Now, people roll their eyes at me. Last week I made the switch from a PRIV to a KEYone. Our IT folks love to poke fun at me but I just tell them to get over it. I really am enjoying the K-1. I have had just about every phone BlackBerry has produced. Thanks again for letting me hang around and be there if I have any questions.
    Sigewif likes this.
    01-15-18 03:41 PM
    Hey there and welcome to CB!
    01-15-18 08:26 PM
    Hi folks, thanks for letting me join you! The only phone I have ever had has been a BlackBerry. Remember the days when BlackBerry was THE dude! Now, people roll their eyes at me. Last week I made the switch from a PRIV to a KEYone. Our IT folks love to poke fun at me but I just tell them to get over it. I really am enjoying the K-1. I have had just about every phone BlackBerry has produced. Thanks again for letting me hang around and be there if I have any questions.
    Welcome to CB. I have both a PRIV and KEYᵒⁿᵉ. They are both great phones. I love how the KEYᵒⁿᵉ is, in many ways, a continuation of and an improvement on the PRIV, especially when it comes to things like keyboard features etc. That makes it easy to transition to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. As for people rolling their eyes, there seems to be a change in the air. Recently I was at an event and when showing some of the KEYᵒⁿᵉ features to folks, it really sparked their interest. Oh, and with your new KEYᵒⁿᵉ, when other people's batteries are getting very low, and yours is still at something like 53% the eye rolling will likely cease.
    01-16-18 01:11 PM
    Welcome to the forums!
    01-18-18 09:30 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and enjoy the forums.
    01-18-18 05:09 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. This is great forum for BlackBerrians . You have been a brand evangelist and I am sure this is the best forum for all BlackBerry diehard fans .
    01-25-18 12:51 PM