Hi everyone,

I'm new here, just joined, because I am in constant search for some old BlackBerry smartphones. I am an addicted collector of smartphones and there are still many vintage BlackBerry pieces that are missing in my collection. I also have some "excess" devices, so maybe one day I will be able to offer them here for an exchange.

Bye,

L.
    rayporsche likes this.
    12-31-17 04:57 AM
    Hi everyone,

I'm new here, just joined, because I am in constant search for some old BlackBerry smartphones. I am an addicted collector of smartphones and there are still many vintage BlackBerry pieces that are missing in my collection. I also have some "excess" devices, so maybe one day I will be able to offer them here for an exchange.

Bye,

L.
    Welcome to Crackberry. I've only been with BB since 2009, if I recall but have kept all of them since then.

There is a buy/sell/trade subforum where you might find something of interest.
    12-31-17 09:02 AM
    welcome! which models are you looking for?
    12-31-17 09:21 AM
    welcome! which models are you looking for?
    Actively, I'm searching for some of the oldest models like 857, 850, 950, 5790, 5810, 6710, 6720. But there are many newer models still missing in my collection, but since I have about 400 smartphones (over 40 of which are BB) in my collection, it would be too time-consuming to actively search for each of them :-)

I have a buch of BB 5820 that I'll be willing to offer for trade, but I'm waiting till the charger for them gest delivered and I'll be able to test them.

L.
    12-31-17 09:30 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and I still look for NSF Blackberry units that where used my employees.

Still hoping to find a NFS KeyOne or Motion.
    12-31-17 12:54 PM
    Hi everyone,

Bye,

L.
    Welcome to the forums!
    12-31-17 02:14 PM
    Actively, I'm searching for some of the oldest models like 857, 850, 950, 5790, 5810, 6710, 6720. But there are many newer models still missing in my collection, but since I have about 400 smartphones (over 40 of which are BB) in my collection, it would be too time-consuming to actively search for each of them :-)

I have a buch of BB 5820 that I'll be willing to offer for trade, but I'm waiting till the charger for them gest delivered and I'll be able to test them.

L.
    that it so amazing. Even though the 7520 wasnt my first Blackberry as I did own a 957 as well as a few others but I still have the 7520, accessories and original box as well and still works great. I stopped collecting a few years ago and will probably start selling off what I have in the near future. As I get older, I have new interests
    12-31-17 06:39 PM
    Hi everyone,

Bye,

L.
    Feel free to stop by the collectors corner thread. You will probably find some interesting posts over there

/general-blackberry-news-discussion-rumors-f2/honorary-carjackd-blackberry-crackberry-collectors-corner-1100980/
    LudekVokac likes this.
    01-01-18 12:42 AM
    that it so amazing. Even though the 7520 wasnt my first Blackberry as I did own a 957 as well as a few others but I still have the 7520, accessories and original box as well and still works great. I stopped collecting a few years ago and will probably start selling off what I have in the near future. As I get older, I have new interests
    You know where to find me
    01-01-18 12:45 AM
    These are really sturdy devices. Most of these old BlackBerrys that I came across usually work, even the batteries are able to hold at least a bit of charge to power them on. The newer models are usually a much bigger problem... If you'll be selling off, let me know ;-)
    01-01-18 07:15 AM
    You know where to find me
    Are you in the market for BB's? Let me know and I will shoot you a PM of what I will be selling off
    01-01-18 11:11 AM
    Are you in the market for BB's? Let me know and I will shoot you a PM of what I will be selling off
    Always in the market for bb's although it getting limited to what I need to complete my collection .

Sure. Fire me a pm, so I can see what you have. Maybe I can use some.
    01-01-18 11:13 AM
    These are really sturdy devices. Most of these old BlackBerrys that I came across usually work, even the batteries are able to hold at least a bit of charge to power them on. The newer models are usually a much bigger problem... If you'll be selling off, let me know ;-)
    Yes, they are very sturdy for sure. I have always took care of my BB's but I have seen people drop theirs (alot of people had BB's in my workplace 10 years ago) and they never missed a beat. Remember the ones made for construction workers? I always wanted one but never pulled the trigger. Always thought they looked cool too. Let me know which BB's you are most interested in and I will have a look and test them. I usually take them out every few months and test them just to make sure they are working good. My favorite used to be the Q10 as I owned 3 of them at one time but the Passport (original) won me over and can you imagine when I first saw the pic of one in someones hand, I thought it was the ugliest thing ever and vowed never to get one but as soon as it was in my hand, I had to buy it and did but my all time best looker BB is the Blue Classic. I dont know why I am drawn too it so much but maybe its just the cobalt blue that I like or maybe the fact that it matches my favorite jeans LOL. Anyways, let me know. All my BB's are mint with original boxes and accessories, manuals and most still have the earbuds in their original packaging as I used a bluetooth headset since they were invented.
    01-01-18 11:19 AM
    Always in the market for bb's although it getting limited to what I need to complete my collection .

Sure. Fire me a pm, so I can see what you have. Maybe I can use some.
    ok but probably much easier if you just let me know what you are interested in. Its too time consuming to type out everything I have
    01-01-18 11:20 AM
    ok but probably much easier if you just let me know what you are interested in. Its too time consuming to type out everything I have
    Pop over to the collectors corner thread (link is above ) and I'll post all my devices I have currently (I'll tag you) if you can fill in any blanks I might be interested

At this point I'm not interested in any of the black Droid devices, I will wait about another 6 months and start picking those up when the prices drop a little more
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    01-01-18 11:26 AM
    Yes, they are very sturdy for sure. I have always took care of my BB's but I have seen people drop theirs (alot of people had BB's in my workplace 10 years ago) and they never missed a beat. Remember the ones made for construction workers? I always wanted one but never pulled the trigger. Always thought they looked cool too. Let me know which BB's you are most interested in and I will have a look and test them. I usually take them out every few months and test them just to make sure they are working good. My favorite used to be the Q10 as I owned 3 of them at one time but the Passport (original) won me over and can you imagine when I first saw the pic of one in someones hand, I thought it was the ugliest thing ever and vowed never to get one but as soon as it was in my hand, I had to buy it and did but my all time best looker BB is the Blue Classic. I dont know why I am drawn too it so much but maybe its just the cobalt blue that I like or maybe the fact that it matches my favorite jeans LOL. Anyways, let me know. All my BB's are mint with original boxes and accessories, manuals and most still have the earbuds in their original packaging as I used a bluetooth headset since they were invented.
    Cool. As posted above, the ones I'm looking for the most now are the old devices like 857, 850, 950, 5790, 5810, 6710, 6720...
    01-01-18 01:32 PM
    ok will check with a buddy to see if he has any doubles and is willing to sell. Should hear back in a few days.
    01-01-18 02:04 PM
    Cool. As posted above, the ones I'm looking for the most now are the old devices like 857, 850, 950, 5790, 5810, 6710, 6720...
    5810/5820 is available new in the box on eBay for 199 pounds , lots of used 957 850's and 950's as well. 857 is a little harder to get right now
    01-02-18 10:24 AM
    5810/5820 is available new in the box on eBay for 199 pounds , lots of used 957 850's and 950's as well. 857 is a little harder to get right now
    Sure, there are lots of them, but the eBay prices are too high in my opinion. I have 957 and recently acquired bunch of 5820's for much, much less. I will have some 5820's for a possible exchange...
    01-02-18 11:05 AM
    Sure, there are lots of them, but the eBay prices are too high in my opinion. I have 957 and recently acquired bunch of 5820's for much, much less. I will have some 5820's for a possible exchange...
    Well if you want something that is 19 years old and still new in the box you are going to pay. That's how I collect ...all new in the box (well most of them). But if you are looking for a 850 that is used and still operating , I don't think you are going to even have luck here if you are looking for less than Ebay prices. Yes , some are over priced on ebay and completely out to lunch but post on eBay are quite reasonable for a piece of tech history .
    01-02-18 11:09 AM
    A little swag arrived today
    01-16-18 02:32 PM
    Oops posted in the wrong thread ...but it works are far as the topic goes
    01-16-18 02:33 PM
    So just got to go through that bunch of 5820s I have here. Out of the 8 pieces, 7 are working, one has a dead mainboard. Three of the working pieces have a dead battery though. Does anyone know where to get some spare ones?
    01-17-18 09:39 AM
    You are going to need to watch eBay. It’s about the only source
    01-19-18 09:18 PM
    What newer phones r u looking for

Posted via CB10
    01-24-18 08:59 AM