Sorry, this is a bit off-topic, but ant recommendations where is best place on the net to buy and download mp3's (say, individual songs)? I know I can rip my cd's, but sometimes I just want to download also.

Thanks, once again.
    03-08-08 09:44 AM
    Amazon has individual songs you can download. Ripping songs from your own CD's is the best way since its free.
    03-08-08 05:30 PM
    I use frost wire it is free and really fast

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 10:59 PM
    I use frost wire it is free and really fast

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm not familiar with that site. Is it legal? Usually if its free it illegal.
    03-08-08 11:31 PM
    Frostwire the application is open source. However I don't believe that the content found through it is of legit nature. Let's keep this thread about legal sites to purchase downloadable music.
    03-09-08 01:05 AM
    Frostwire the application is open source. However I don't believe that the content found through it is of legit nature. Let's keep this thread about legal sites to purchase downloadable music.
    I agree with you Sunkast about keeping to the legit nature. The frostwire did not sound legit to me with free music.
    03-09-08 01:12 AM
    where is best place on the net to buy and download mp3's (say, individual songs)?
    mp3giga.net

i use this place...
    04-10-08 12:19 PM
    iTunes baby!

Lol. You then have to convert them, but it's awesome quality :-) I use it. I love it!
    04-10-08 11:07 PM
    amazon.com has the largest, least expensive selection of drm free mp3s.
    04-11-08 03:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD