Hi,
    I'm not new to Blackberry( this is my third one) but I have a new problem since recently installing the 4.5 OS upgrade along with some new software. It seems in the past week I have been kicked off my ES at work and I cant figure out why. I still get my home e-mail delivered but I'm getting the following network message: This message is used to to carry data between th BB handheld and an associated server.......

I know when I start getting these messages that I'm now longer active on the ES but don't know what is causing me to get disconnected. Any ideas?
    12-08-08 03:03 PM
    Doing a software upgrade while not physically connected to the Enterprise will require you to reactivate on the Enterprise. Contact your BES Admin. He has to do his function, plus give you a one-time password so you can reactivate. If you perform the upgrade while connected by USB to a computer that's on the Enterprise, then you won't have to reactivate.

If the first scenario doesn't fit, then it's possible your BES doesn't support OS4.5. Contact your BES admin to find out.
    12-08-08 03:45 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I should have stated in my original post that I have activated and reactivated at least 4 times in the past week. Each time I thought I had installed some softwarre that was conflicting with the ES and have since delted it. It seems that I'm fine until I synch up with the desktop which sits on my home computer and where I generally receive my home e-mail. Not sure if maybe I have some settings and/ or aplications there that conflict with the ES but I cant figure it out. I will check with the admin at work and see if 4.5 is in fact supported; thanks. In the menatime if you can think of anything else, please let me know.
    12-08-08 04:09 PM
    I'm having the same problem, have tried to do the activation but is not working
    12-10-08 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD