I'm positive someone has posted this, but I didn't see it when I did a quick search.

My BBM is acting a fool. I can see my messages in my inbox, but when I go to open them (and it takes me to my BBM) I don't see anything. So I'll reply, and it'll do the same thing, it'll go to my inbox and when I open it it'll take me to my BBM but I won't see anything the other person wrote, just what I wrote.

Does this make sense? It's making me very sad.

Help meee!
    09-08-08 04:03 PM
    Is it important for you to have your BBMs come to your inbox? I turned that function off so I only get BBMs in the BBM app itself. That might even fix your problem.
    09-08-08 04:06 PM
    I'll try that right now and see what happens! Thanks!
    09-08-08 04:08 PM
    I tried it and now nothing is happening It'll just say I have an new BBM what when I open it I can't see anything the person wrote.
    09-08-08 04:11 PM
    this was happening to me for the longest time. i always had to remove the battery and restart the whole phone when this happened..i used to get bbm messages, see them in my message box, and when i clicked on them- it would take me to the conversation, and yet nothing was there.

what i did was- i removed the person from my bbm contacts, and i added them again. i havent had the problem since.
    09-19-08 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD