Hey guys and gals,

I just jumped on the blackberry bandwagon after literally chucking my Nokia E61 symbian based mobile phone out of a completely mobile vehicle LOL The pressure got to me and I couldn't send text messages. Sad to state I forgot my 1gb memory card was in it. Ironically enough, I installed the bberry push software on the phone but it just crapped out. I have to say after using the curve for a week now I can NOT see how I ever lived without it. I love your site and will do my own due diligence to help grow and market this site. I am a NEWBIE but have extensive knowledge in the cellular industry. You folks have one of the most user friendly, technological, and all around BEST KICK *** site I have ever seen. I am glad to join and will continue crackin and spreading the word!

Addicted to crackin,

Brian
    11-19-07 09:50 PM
    Welcome Curveman!! Enjoy!
    11-19-07 09:52 PM
    oops... double post. I have deleted your other post.

Anyway, Welcome to the forum Brian. We love to have you here. Browse, help and enjoy!
    11-19-07 09:59 PM
    thanks guys and my apologies for double posting. I am a newbie and am still learning what the heck I'm doing LOL
    11-19-07 10:06 PM
    am still learning what the heck I'm doing LOL
    That's funny.

We understand. Now don't mind if I remove your other duplicate posts.
    11-19-07 10:08 PM
    HAHA ok I dont mind at all. By the way since I am late, how do I sign up for the blackberry 101 class? Man I wish they had this class in college LOL
    11-19-07 10:14 PM
    Welcome aboard "curveman"
    11-20-07 08:23 PM
    Welcome, curveman!!! Enjoy the site. It rocks! (as you can see)
    11-20-07 09:09 PM
    Welcome to CB!!
    12-08-07 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD