Hey everyone,

Have been reading this amazing forums a whole week before I even got my new *first* BB Pearl from T-Mobile. Coming from a Razr it's quite amazing what I can do. Only have the Pearl since 2 days and yes I am definitely an addict, cant stay more than 5 min without it

Hey just out of curiosity, how long did it take you guys to completely master the BB? (Just feeling a little overwhelmed by all it can do !!

Well just saying hello and thanks for the forums which add a nice addiction as well
    11-18-08 03:12 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 03:16 AM
    Welcome to CB! I gotta say that I started out on a Pearl too and I don't think I completely mastered it but it was a lot of fun. You learn something new all the time.

11-18-08 03:23 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-18-08 05:26 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-18-08 05:55 AM
    always something new to learn!
    welcome to crackberry!!
    11-18-08 11:32 AM
    Hahahaha... Rest assured, you'll probably never master it! We all continue to learn, as they just keep adding new features!

Enjoy the ride! You've got a great phone, and these are awesome and very helpful forums!
    11-18-08 09:17 PM
    I was a Crackberry.com addict as a lurker well before I got my Berry.

Welcome to CB!*

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. * Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues.* Or search by Post content...*No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.:cool

11-18-08 09:26 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    11-18-08 11:55 PM
    Welcome to CB! I've had my Berry for about 8 mos and I am still learning! I'm such a newbie it ain't even funny! Everytime I log on the forum I learn something new, thus the old saying... "you learn something new everyday"! Enjoy and believe me CB will have you going in no time.
    11-19-08 01:07 AM
    Welcome to CB!!

11-19-08 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD