Anybody know any good apps i can put on my phone ?
    08-14-09 09:11 PM
    Anybody know any good apps i can put on my phone ?
    1. crackberry launcher

then

def. pandora and quickpull......get appworld nd def utilize the free apps here on cb
    08-15-09 08:02 PM
    Gosh, 51 views and only one person is going to give your post some love? Come on tour people? Any body?
    08-15-09 08:17 PM
    Hi, I'm a Tour "pre newbie". My new Tour will arrive Tuesday and I'm anxious to get it and get started. This will be my first BB so I have a LOT of learning to do. I've been reading this forum since I found it yesterday and learning a lot that should be helpful when it arrives. I am interested in hearing about BB apps as well, one at the top of my list is a good weather app with live doppler radar. I use weather underground on my desktop as my preferred doppler site. I have used weatherbug but honestly didn't like it, the doppler quality isn't half what I get at weather underground. If it were possible I would prefer one that uses the GPS to pinpoint my location and would be happy to pay a reasonable amount for it. We spend a lot of time on a boat in an area with a lot of pop up storms and it would be nice not to have to guess what that cloud over there is going to do or where it is going. This is one of the primary reasons for my choosing a BB.

Thanks for this great site.
    08-16-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD