Only 95%?
    If you're going to hope, go for the gold!
    Yeah why not 100 lol.....
    12-26-13 03:00 PM
    Welcome back to black. Don't forget you also have Twitter support too @BlackBerryHelp. Also the BlackBerry support forums. Between these and CB, you are covered brother.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    12-26-13 03:11 PM
    Dude, you are SO not going to make me cry! Hehe! Welcome Back! Welcome Home! :'-)
    12-26-13 03:12 PM
    Bout time you got back. We've been waiting! Haha

Welcome back.

Z10 10.2.1.1055
    12-26-13 03:15 PM
    How extremely pleasant! Very Happy Holidays to you and your wonderful wife!

I switched to BB10 from a BBOS5 device... it was a fun surprise :P

Channel for BlackBerry users in India :- C004A271F
    12-26-13 03:15 PM
    Welcome back...good to be home isn't it?
    Elite1 likes this.
    12-26-13 03:22 PM
    Es por esta raz�n que Blackberry Limited debe de promocionar y hacer mucho mas mercadeo del que hasta ahora se hizo para los nuevos dispositivos con OS10, aun muchos creen que el Z10, Q10,Q5 y Z30 funcionan con el sistema operativo por ejemplo de un BB8520 o BB9300 o un BB9360 etc. Mercadeo es la clave!! claro sin dejar de mencional la horrible pero muy deseada aplicaci�n INSTAGRAM y LINE.

It is for this reason that Blackberry Limited must advertise and do much more marketing than heretofore made ​​for new devices with OS10, although many believe the Z10, Q10, Q5 and Z30 work with the oldest operating system, for example a BB8520 or BB9360 BB9300 or etc. Marketing is the key! mencional clear while the awful but highly desired INSTAGRAM and LINE application.
    12-26-13 03:53 PM
    Congrats on your new toy! Just about everything new is great at first. I hope the shine doesn't wear off for you. A big part being happy with your device is mental meaning how you feeling about it is how you see it. Think of the Steve Jobs and his perception bubble where he could get people to believe what he believed which help the perception of Apple products being the best. It really going to take 2 or 3 weeks to see if it's the "new" thing or the real product that your liking. Good luck.
    12-26-13 04:06 PM
    Awww glad you're back - BlackBerry10 is awesome isn't it?

Yes it's great to be back. This is where I belong. Thanks for asking BGK.
    12-26-13 05:56 PM
    Welcome back to black. Don't forget you also have Twitter support too @BlackBerryHelp. Also the BlackBerry support forums. Between these and CB, you are covered brother.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the tips on BB help mscooley.
    12-26-13 05:58 PM
    Dude, you are SO not going to make me cry! Hehe! Welcome Back! Welcome Home! :'-)
    Coffee turtle. No joking I once was lost but now I am found. Thanks for spreading the BB love.
    12-26-13 06:00 PM
    Bout time you got back. We've been waiting! Haha

Welcome back.

Z10 10.2.1.1055
    Ha ha thanks JWWDUKE. Thanks for keeping the light on for me.
    12-26-13 06:02 PM
    Welcome back...good to be home isn't it?
    Hamster wheel it does feel great to be back. What was I thinking? But I've seen the light and no more darkness for me
    12-26-13 06:04 PM
    just being curious.
    What was the last android phone that you used?
    What are your friends, colleagues, or co-workers' reactions now that you switched?

Welcome back, old friend!
    12-26-13 06:19 PM
    Es por esta raz�n que Blackberry Limited debe de promocionar y hacer mucho mas mercadeo del que hasta ahora se hizo para los nuevos dispositivos con OS10, aun muchos creen que el Z10, Q10,Q5 y Z30 funcionan con el sistema operativo por ejemplo de un BB8520 o BB9300 o un BB9360 etc. Mercadeo es la clave!! claro sin dejar de mencional la horrible pero muy deseada aplicaci�n INSTAGRAM y LINE.

It is for this reason that Blackberry Limited must advertise and do much more marketing than heretofore made ​​for new devices with OS10, although many believe the Z10, Q10, Q5 and Z30 work with the oldest operating system, for example a BB8520 or BB9360 BB9300 or etc. Marketing is the key! mencional clear while the awful but highly desired INSTAGRAM and LINE application.
    Si mi Hermano tienes raz�n. Gracias por su opini�n. Yes my brother you're correct. Thanks for your opinion.
    12-26-13 06:21 PM
    Congrats on your new toy! Just about everything new is great at first. I hope the shine doesn't wear off for you. A big part being happy with your device is mental meaning how you feeling about it is how you see it. Think of the Steve Jobs and his perception bubble where he could get people to believe what he believed which help the perception of Apple products being the best. It really going to take 2 or 3 weeks to see if it's the "new" thing or the real product that your liking. Good luck.
    Nk I see your point. I cannot predict the future but I feel very different about BB10. It's a feeling of comfort like a good pair of jeans that may not be as trendy as other pants but feels right. You can wash and wear for any ocassion. I was with BB for 5 years before I went on my journey and now feel as if I belong here. I didn't experience any of these feelings while on the other platforms. Thanks for your input.
    12-26-13 06:46 PM
    just being curious.
    What was the last android phone that you used?
    What are your friends, colleagues, or co-workers' reactions now that you switched?

Welcome back, old friend!
    MVPCROSSXOVER. My last Android phone was a Rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 which I gave to my son. The APPS I use are common ones. Bible app by youversion, chase bank app, netflix, skype, BBM, family locator app life 360, Amazon books, family game app Simpsons tapped out. Whatever apps I can't sideload, I can just use my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet to access them. In regards to my friends, colleagues and coworkers many are surprised I'm using a BB. However once I showed them the phone and the hub features their comments are positive. Furthermore I'm a 48 year old that is not easily influenced by what others think. Thank you for welcoming me back.
    12-26-13 07:25 PM
    Welcome back! Unfortunately, we can't kill a fatted calf for the prodigal's return but we are glad to have you back anyhow
    12-26-13 07:37 PM
    Go for the latest leak 10.2.1.1925. you will love your Z10 even more. Once you upgrade you will be able to enjoy many feature that is not in the old OS just yet. Furthermore try sideloading which will also give Z10 a luxury over Android Apps. Oh do not forget many new headless apps which can be purchase to enhance your Z10 even more. Something like Watcher for example. Anyway welcome back
    12-26-13 09:07 PM
    Welcome back! Unfortunately, we can't kill a fatted calf for the prodigal's return but we are glad to have you back anyhow
    kemkev.
    A feast would be nice lol but nonetheless its a welcome party.
    KemKev likes this.
    12-27-13 09:37 AM
    Go for the latest leak 10.2.1.1925. you will love your Z10 even more. Once you upgrade you will be able to enjoy many feature that is not in the old OS just yet. Furthermore try sideloading which will also give Z10 a luxury over Android Apps. Oh do not forget many new headless apps which can be purchase to enhance your Z10 even more. Something like Watcher for example. Anyway welcome back
    Thanks king Richard. I'm planning on doing that. Thanks again for the input.
    12-27-13 09:38 AM
    Watch out for 10.2.1.1925. It looks like several people are unable to use Remote File Access with it. That is such a great feature, you will want to use it if possible. I'm on 10.2.1.1055 and RFA is working for me.

Some Debbie Downer's here want you to feel blaise about the phone. For me, it took a solid month to believe I discovered everything only to have several new discoveries occur now and then. Then you put a new OS on and the process starts again. These phones have features in unexpected places. That discovery is fun. I'll give you one, because I can; In BBM and TXT, you can start typing on a new line by (depending on the OS version) tapping shift and press Send or hold shift and press Send.

There are many others. If you want to do something and can't find an obvious way, search and/or ask.
    Oh ok. RFA can become important. I'm still experimenting with the os but I appreciate the tip.
    Thanks for your honesty.
    12-27-13 09:42 AM
    I wrote a song to help you get back in to the groove of using a BB again....

12-27-13 11:46 AM
    I wrote a song to help you get back in to the groove of using a BB again....

Dude that's a awesome video. Brings back memories of BB and KIss. In addition I'm originally from NY too, so I can relate LOl. Thanks...
    12-27-13 09:57 PM
    We're happy to have you back, both on BB10 and here in the CB Forums!

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Explore the Forums to get the whole picture of what BB10 can do for you. We have a lot of new Forums sections over the past year.
    12-28-13 03:30 AM
68 123