Hey guys. Just got a Pearl 8130 about 2 weeks ago, and already addicted. Just bought a Curve 8330 a couple days ago as I really want the full QWERTY keybard.
    05-29-09 09:47 AM
    Welcome aboard to the world of Crackberry and all the folks who share your interest. Plenty of help to be had here and through the Blackberry Help tab. Now go out and bug your friends to also take up the life style.
    05-29-09 09:51 AM
    Good morning! I'm another newbie. I've only ever had Motorola phones and after my last frustrating experience, finally bought a Blackberry Pearl 8100. It just arrived last night. (I don't even have a data plan for it yet; just regular phone funtionality.)

It's been a little confusing for me and I know texting is gonna take a little while to get used to (I could have written a novel in my sleep on the old-fashioned phone-style letter arrangement!), but I'm looking forward to playing with it.

I'm hoping to add a BlackBerry web plan tonight (just want to as the bf's opinion on what to get) and am looking forward to learning my way through this. SO glad I found this site!

ETA: I just checked out BlackBerry for Dummies from the library. Between that and this forum, I should be making sense of things soon!
    Last edited by bluroses; 06-02-09 at 09:58 AM.
    06-02-09 09:18 AM
    Noob here too. Only had my pearl 8130 4 days and I am already fully addicted. I see where the name crackberry came from now. My head is spinning from the information overload over the past few days and I'm speaking literally. Took forever to fall asleep last night, finally passed out with the phone in hand around 2 or 3. Woke up with bloodshot eyes and a headache this morning but immediately picked up my phone and got back on crackberry.

This site is one of the best forums I've ever been a member of. Kudos to the moderators for their patience and knowledge, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks for your help and guidance, its nice to have a site you can rely on to find the info you're looking for pretty easily.

I'm sure ill be a crackberry user for a long time to come now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 12:11 PM
    welcome!!!
    06-04-09 01:54 AM
    Welcome to the ADDICTION! Check out the BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series for lots of great info. Follow the link in my sig and learn away!

BlackBerry for Dummies, I love it!
    06-04-09 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD