Hello all-

This is my very first post and I'm using it to ask for some general advice. I orered the BB Curve 8320 and it is the first BB I will own. Basically I'm looking for advice on what I should do first. Example (updating the OS, apps to acquire....stuff like that) but not only what to do, but maybe some links that will explain HOW to do those things.

Notes: I have T-Mobile, no data plan but I do have my home Wi-Fi.

Would appreciate any advice/tips.

Thanks all.
    06-10-09 09:16 AM
    Welcome to CB.

Here is a good place to start:

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    06-10-09 09:34 AM
    Your best bet would be to use the search function in the forums. It will be quicker than waiting for responses. Also, welcome to the blackberry family!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 09:35 AM
    Your best bet would be to use the search function in the forums. It will be quicker than waiting for responses. Also, welcome to the blackberry family!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah I know "Search" fields should always be your 1st step, but come on. We all know it's easier to ask someone else, instead of doing the work ourselves...hahaha
    Thanks.
    06-10-09 09:47 AM
    viigo, pandora, and quickpull are my 3 faves. don't mess with your os until you have played with it for a while. you won't know what your issues are/were until you know what you had before.
    06-10-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD