Whats up guys, i recently purchased my BB Curve 8330 yesterday. I got fed up with my Instinct, anyways. Its awsome! I d/l opera on it and its works great. I had on simple question. Do i have to worry about getting a bb plan? Or does my Sprint Everything plan work?
    Last edited by kilo69; 03-02-09 at 12:07 AM.
    03-01-09 11:29 PM
    Who is your provider? With ATT I had to get a specific bb plan but it was the same price as the other pda plan that I had . Welcome to CB!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 11:35 PM
    Not sure about the answer to your question but welcome to CB!!
    03-02-09 12:04 AM
    Thanks for the replys! And my bad i have Sprint.
    03-02-09 12:07 AM
    have been a iphone user for the last almost 2 years and I was kinda getting burned out on it , I Mean I love the ipod function of the phone but the rest of it was pretty ghey , so anyways a friend told me to swwitch to blackberry so here I am with a storm and i must say the touch screen is nothing like a icrap but thats about the only thing I can see that is better in my opinion.

I used the unlock methods you guys gave instructions too on here. the only thing is that my browser does not work. Do I HAVE to get a blackberry plan? I currently have a g1-google data plan for 3g also on my phone.

but the verizon 3g and t-mobile are not the same frequency right?

I am learning alllll over again and i apopreciate any help you guys have to throw my way.

whenever i hit browser it says " there is insuffecient coverage to process your request please try again later"

But I live next door to a tower with full bars here in Portland Oregon.

Thanks a million ahead of time
    Last edited by jamessutton3; 03-02-09 at 01:40 AM.
    03-02-09 12:16 AM
    Whats up guys, i recently purchased my BB Curve 8330 yesterday. I got fed up with my Instinct, anyways. Its awsome! I d/l opera on it and its works great. I had on simple question. Do i have to worry about getting a bb plan? Or does my Sprint Everything plan work?
    1st, Welcome to CrackBerry.

I dont see where your question was answered so allow me to answer it for you. The SEP plan you have should be on your account as SEP/BlackBerry. If you see the internet browser on your phone- your straight.

You can also call Sprint just to verify this.
    03-02-09 03:16 AM
    Welcome to the addiction also from what I understand sprint's everything plan is just that everything including internet,sprint tv, and the regular BB stuff. These forums are great for a newcomer and great reads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 09:47 AM
    Welcome to CB. Enjoy the site and the berry.
    03-02-09 09:50 AM
    welcome to cb!
    03-03-09 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD