First off, I am absolutely in love with my Curve 8330. It's fabulous; however, I need to be able to turn EVERYTHING to silent while I am at work. I understand that I could simply turn the phone off, but I don't want to do that. I tried to go to the profiles section, but the phone still makes noises (when dialing, calling, texting, etc.). Any idea how to make it all be quiet? When I am home I want it on, just not at work. Thanks!!!
    12-03-08 12:54 PM

On your main screen, scroll to the right until the speaker is highlighted. Then click the speaker with the trackball. Here you can select different modes. The one you want is quiet. No vibes, no ringer. You can always change it later as you'd like.

(this is just for incoming calls, maybe one of our other addicts knows how to make everything else silent)
    12-03-08 01:25 PM
    Welcome to the addiction ducky!
    12-03-08 01:30 PM
    Welcome aboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 01:31 PM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    12-03-08 04:18 PM
    I usually just press and hold the "Q" key which switches me into my vibrate profile. Otherwise I go to the profile icon and go quiet and that's where I can customize all my settings under "advanced".

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 04:29 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    12-03-08 06:41 PM
    welcome to crack ducky
    12-03-08 06:54 PM
    Welcome to CB.

Happy BlackBerry'ing.
    12-03-08 07:54 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-04-08 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD