Just a couple of quick newbie questions...

If I have a contact added in BB Messenger and delete that contact, will I be removed from their list automatically or must the other party also delete me as a contact?

How come if I add a contact using the [Use Once] method in the address book but instead of entering an email, I use their PIN it will add them under "Pending Request" but not send an actual request to that user? I tried adding some people from these forums and did not get a response. When I tested this [Use Once] method with a friend, it added him under "Pending Request" but did not actual send a request to him. This makes sense somewhat because the [Use Once] method asked for an email but why when I enter a PIN would it add the user under "Pending Request" and not just come back saying invalid email?

Thanks for your input.
    05-19-08 11:01 PM
    If you remove them from your list it removes you from theirs.

When you do the Use Once .. highlight Use Once and make sure you select Request By Pin so you aren't entering their PIN when you need an email and vice versa.
    05-19-08 11:03 PM
    Makes total sense. By default, [Use Once] will choose email. If I highlight [Use Once] and click the application button, I can choose "request by pin". But this leads me to my next question...

Since I entered the PIN under email and it added them to BB Messenger, will they ever get the request or must I delete then and request again by PIN?

Thanks again for the help
    05-19-08 11:06 PM
    Just delete the request and send it again .. it will never make it through
    05-19-08 11:08 PM
    So are you able to add BB Messenger request by email as well or only by PIN? Since I'm a newbie, I'm just trying to understand why, if I put a PIN in an email field, it would still add them to "Pending Requests" but not deliver the request?

Thanks azeis for the help
    05-19-08 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD