For some reason my husband is not recieing bb messages from me & i dont get his but everyone else is? Does any one have any suggestions on what we need to do?
    01-30-08 08:17 PM
    Check if you have the correct PIN. Then do message him through the Message folder by going Menu > Compose PIN .. then enter his PIN information. Start from there. See if it will go through, otherwise it will give you a Red "X" icon next to the message you're trying to send.
    01-30-08 08:20 PM
    we've messaged before , its just today it started acting up?

Check if you have the correct PIN. Then do message him through the Message folder by going Menu > Compose PIN .. then enter his PIN information. Start from there. See if it will go through, otherwise it will give you a Red "X" icon next to the message you're trying to send.
    01-30-08 08:35 PM
    Got it. What I would suggest first is to pull your battery out to reset your device. If that doesn't help your issue, I would suggest to remove BBM by deleting it from your Application. To play safe, make sure you have all your buddies' PIN information saved in your phonebook. Thereby in case you delete them, you can easily request them back. I've had this issue before and though I deleted my BBM app, my contacts were still intact after I have downloaded/installed BBM again. But as I have said, it is better to play safe than be sorry.
    01-30-08 08:47 PM
    Before you do what I have suggested above, try to delete your hubby's pin and re-add him. See if that works...
    01-30-08 08:48 PM
    thanx c.c. I will try it out

Before you do what I have suggested above, try to delete your hubby's pin and re-add him. See if that works...
    01-30-08 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD