I"m a little frustrated with my curve because the BB browser does not always connect to the internet. I keep getting the same two messages-- 1) that it's unable to find the server 2) that I need a an active wifi connection.. I have a data plan, though, so why am I getting these messages?

Thanks,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 12:15 AM
    I am new too, so I'm not sure about those error msgs but I just downloaded the opera mini browser & I am sooooo much happier with it.

I found a link on CB to download it OTA, so install was a breeze.

I find it much faster than the BB browser, and it views html so pages look more like you are used to viewing them on a computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 01:41 AM
    I have Opera Mini too, but I need both browsers as sometimes one works and the other one doesn't. It helps to have two working browsers.

But I'm wondering if I can tweak the settings to have better connection to the internet? Or if there is something else I should do?
    Susan
    10-01-08 11:47 AM
    When in browser, go to browser configuration and set Emulation mode to BlackBerry...
    10-01-08 11:51 AM
    When in browser, go to browser configuration and set Emulation mode to BlackBerry...
    Yeah, it's already set to blackberry.
    10-01-08 12:27 PM
    Here is one.. I wiped my BB due to a glistch all applications are back EXCEPTthe browser. What now?
    10-01-08 12:35 PM
    Here is one.. I wiped my BB due to a glistch all applications are back EXCEPTthe browser. What now?

Try this to bring the browser back. Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>menu >register now.
    10-01-08 12:38 PM
    Hey there - please start a separate thread for your question. Thanks!
    Last edited by Orgasmic; 10-01-08 at 12:50 PM. Reason: typo
    10-01-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD