Hello,

New Crackberry user. I can't begin to say how far we have gotten in our technological advancements. We now have mini computer devices that we can access any web site, any messaging service and call a person with a one touch button. I love my blackberry. I got it about 2 months ago, and I can't put it down!! It goes everywhere with me. Even downstairs when I go to grab a drink..It's digusting...

I have a few issues..my MMS is not receiving picture messages from myself or any of my friends or family. I can do everything else, except send picture messages.

I've troubleshooted with Verizon and they're pretty stumped on their issue. They are checking the network on their end. However I'm linked up to BES through my company's server, so I'm thinking maybe the IT Dept has it linked up where they don't have the MMS accessed on my phone? I'm going to call them and find out. Hopefully that will end that issue.

The other day all my blackberry contacts dissapeared! It sai (0/23) but none were showing, although my list seems to show I have 23 people on there...they were not visible on my end. What gives?
    05-25-09 12:24 AM
    I know what you mean. I can't seem to put mine down either.

MMS issues? I'd definitely check with your IT dept. Pesky IT policy!
    05-25-09 10:04 AM
    Welcome, sometimes I don't get MMS either, so I use emails and BBM to send or receive pics.
    05-25-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD