I'm looking for a site to test my bandwidth on my BlackBerry 8330. Also wondering if there is a good ( or any ) 3rd party program for memory cleaning as the stock one seems to not perform great. And in the database size list, I have a lot of memory being taken up in the "content store" section. Just wondering what that sections memory covers. Also when I click on something using Opera Mini it now take 10-15secconds before it it connects and starts to load the page. When I first isntalled the program it was almost instantly connected and then loading. Any help would be great, and sorry for type-o's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 10:32 PM
    11-03-08 10:37 PM
    The memory cleaner that's included in the OS is a security function. It's not designed to free up memory. The caches it cleans don't show up in user memory.

The program that sunkast linked is an excellent resource, as is the CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure that's linked in my signature. The MOP works with CrackMem.

The Content Store is the device's scratchpad memory. You can't delete it entirely, but you can clear it using the Advanced Options in Desktop Manger. That will reduce it to its minimum size.
    11-03-08 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD