File free: 724619 Bytes

Is it time to check out stoners guide?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 06:51 PM
    Very bad. If you haven't already, you're probably due for losing call logs and messages soon.

Yep - Stoner's guide is in your future.
    07-11-08 06:54 PM
    This is actually critical. First things first, do a battery pull to quickly recover some potentially lost memory. Then clear your browser cache and get rid of the sample video!!

Follow Stoner's Guide in my signature!!
    07-11-08 06:56 PM
    Before you free up more Memory, get in the habit of Managing your Memory. Keeping msg that you've already read, leaving apps running in the background, not ever cleaning your browser cache and doing the occasional battery pull is the first place to begin.
    I don't care if you free all the available memory you can get, you'll still need to manage the available memory.
    Learn how to maintain what you got, before you go seeking more memory!
    Just my $0.02 worth.

07-11-08 07:17 PM
    This is actually critical. First things first, do a battery pull to quickly recover some potentially lost memory. Then clear your browser cache and get rid of the sample video!!

Follow Stoner's Guide in my signature!!
    Agreed. Follow the tutorial, and you'll be just fine. Welcome to CB.
    07-13-08 12:15 AM
    BAD is just soooooo subjective.............we all get exceptions for all obsessive/compulsive BB things..........feel me?
    07-13-08 01:26 AM
    Low memory isn't subjective, Mike, it's objectively BAD!

07-13-08 02:38 AM
    Time for some good ol' memory optimization. I would hit up Stoner's guide if I was you...
    07-13-08 09:47 AM
    Low memory isn't subjective, Mike, it's objectively BAD!

I have had low memory for five years now.........BUT with my BB - as long as it works I just leave it alone............I would be curious how this person is exiting their apps as well as what kind and how many widgets they have running......

So yes........subjective from the standpoint that MANY times the LOW memory isn't REALLY a memory issue as much as an operator error issue........and an overload of useless not needed extra app/widget issue that is ENTIRELY self inflicted............
    07-13-08 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD