How can I change the default backing from white to black on my screen?? Sometimes my pictures that I use as my wallpaper would look better with a black back ground rather then white...

please dont yell at me! i am new to all this...
    08-21-08 05:57 PM
    You'll need a plain black picture stored on your BB. Either look for one (like in the CB download section under wallpapers - clever, I know) or you can take one of your own. Once you have that picture on your BB, select it from the media folder, hit menu and select as background image.

I'd recommend you look through the blackberry 101 lecture series here on crackberry. you'll get more out of your BB after reading through it.
    08-21-08 06:07 PM
    ok...i know that...i mean lets say i want to have a wallpaper picture. i dont want to make so it fits the full screen because it distorts the picture...but then there is a bright white border around the 'wallpaper'

how can i change the white border to black?
    08-21-08 06:25 PM
    I Pm'd you
    08-21-08 06:57 PM
    Photoshop or GIMP (opensource photoshop) open the image in either of these and choose to replace the white backdrop around the object in the image to black. In GIMP this tool looks like a bucket of paint getting tipped over. I haven't used photoshop in like 10 years so I don't know what the tool looks like in it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD