Hi all.....I have been without a Blackberry for almost 2 years now ( opting for a S7 )
    My contract is almost up but 02 do not offer an upgrade to Blackberry Keyone. So the Carphone Warehouse has the silver edition for sim free for just over 300 UKP ....They also have the Black version for a hundred more , I know it has 64GB and the silver has 32GB but I have lots of large SD cards so that should be OK ....is there any other differences? I take it this sim free will still take my 02 sim ok!

My question is do most apps now work on this? My last Blackberry was great apart from the lack of apps ( Passport )

Any other views if I should go ahead and get this? I think it would be a good choice but I do not want to regret it in 6 months! I could get a S8 for around the same price I am paying at the moment .
    02-16-18 06:41 PM
    02-16-18 06:42 PM
    My question is do most apps now work on this?
    Yes, it's Android, so all the apps work. No matter which flavor of Keyone you choose or Motion if you don't want a PKB.

If you are not in a hurry, there is a new device coming, supposedly in MWC. Maybe you wait and see...
    loreburne likes this.
    02-16-18 06:48 PM
    Yes, it's Android, so all the apps work. No matter which flavor of Keyone you choose or Motion if you don't want a PKB.

If you are not in a hurry, there is a new device coming, supposedly in MWC. Maybe you wait and see...
    Thanks..... I might wait a few months as my contract does not end until Aug.....But the deal might be gone by then or totally sold out.!
    02-16-18 07:03 PM
    Hi all.....I have been without a Blackberry for almost 2 years now ( opting for a S7 )
    My contract is almost up but 02 do not offer an upgrade to Blackberry Keyone. So the Carphone Warehouse has the silver edition for sim free for just over 300 UKP ....They also have the Black version for a hundred more , I know it has 64GB and the silver has 32GB but I have lots of large SD cards so that should be OK ....is there any other differences? I take it this sim free will still take my 02 sim ok!

My question is do most apps now work on this? My last Blackberry was great apart from the lack of apps ( Passport )

Any other views if I should go ahead and get this? I think it would be a good choice but I do not want to regret it in 6 months! I could get a S8 for around the same price I am paying at the moment .
    The Black edition also offers an extra gig of RAM

Posted via CB10
    loreburne likes this.
    02-16-18 07:34 PM
    Welcome to the forums!
    loreburne likes this.
    02-17-18 09:59 AM