Hi Folks

I had a long journey of changing my handsets (which I don't do usually) for various reasons and on various occasions. And finally Back to phone which satisfies my requirements.

From 9300
    >9900
    > Z10
    > Q10
    > IPhone 5S - OMG�
    Productivity down by 40%
    Multi Tasking down by 75%
    > Note 4

Now Back to BlackBerry for Classic.

(^_^)

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 09:15 AM
    Lol! I love the stats

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    05-12-15 10:00 AM
    My accountant friend has a iPhone 5s and he says that he really likes it. Do you think he is bull...ing me?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 07:15 PM
    My accountant friend has a iPhone 5s and he says that he really likes it. Do you think he is bull...ing me?

Posted via CB10
    Lots of people like their iPhone. What does being an accountant have to do with it? All the accountants I know don't even have their work email associated to their personal phone.
    05-17-15 07:18 PM
    +1 here. This sounds like me. iphone 4 - Z10 - Z30 - Q10 - Note 2 - Classic/Nexus 5 combo, now Classic/Note 2 only because my Classic is AT&T and I have a Verizon account.

I'm an IT Pro and get a zillion emails a day so BB10 is the only way I can catch up on my nightly email notifications before 7 am each morning before I get to my desk. There are some nuances that I'd like to see resolved but I'm pleased. My suggestions for improvement on the Classic are:

1) Speed up already in the Hub
    2) Allow me to remove the Undo option when I delete an email (maybe I can do this I haven't looked)
    3) Allow me to search by Sender/Subject, bulk delete all prior based on that search by date, AND delete on device and server. When you do this it only will delete on handheld even though it's setup in options to do both.

I'm really encouraged by Blend as I have an iPad and have to say I do love the Nexus 5. If BB can implement what they've said and bring the Hub and the BlackBerry keyboard to Android successfully I may switch back to pure Lollipop.
    05-19-15 08:05 AM
    I will also say this. Other devices are great and you can be productive on them. I just fine personally that there are too many distractions. Some of these are my fault and some of these are in the mindset of the developers who designed the OS's. It takes a lot of work wrangling notifications in on Android and iPhone/iPad in my opinion or sometimes you just want different levels of notifications. Also, it would be nice to have the ability to make email/text/communication a focal point when you set up the device instead of Email being just as important as say a Facebook app. I think that's my main issue with the distractions of other devices compared to a BlackBerry. Communications is 1st, rest second. Everything is first (or arguably second to hardware design) on other devices.
    05-19-15 08:41 AM