Yep I am a newnie too. Been a blackberry user for many years. Original curve, pearl, storm, curve 85xx and now my bold 9650. But I took almost 2 years off to play with android. Just got this 9650 2 days ago used off craigslist cause my galaxy nexus quit working again. Aparently if u take an android into the bathroom with u while u take a shower a few times it gets moisture inside and voids the warranty. Ridiculous I know. The sprint rep even asked me if I had ever went outside with my phone when it was raining. Lmao. So goodbye android and your $11 a month insurance with a $150 deductable and hello again bulletproof blackberry. I have missed u old friend.....
    09-13-12 07:57 PM
    Welcome back! Had a 9650, nice phone. Upgraded last December to 9930....fabulous phone.
    09-13-12 08:57 PM
    Yep I am a newnie too. Been a blackberry user for many years. Original curve, pearl, storm, curve 85xx and now my bold 9650. But I took almost 2 years off to play with android. Just got this 9650 2 days ago used off craigslist cause my galaxy nexus quit working again. Aparently if u take an android into the bathroom with u while u take a shower a few times it gets moisture inside and voids the warranty. Ridiculous I know. The sprint rep even asked me if I had ever went outside with my phone when it was raining. Lmao. So goodbye android and your $11 a month insurance with a $150 deductable and hello again bulletproof blackberry. I have missed u old friend.....
    Willing to part with the useless Nexus?
    09-13-12 09:10 PM
    Don't make it a habit of taking your BB into the john when it's steamy. Berrys have gotten water damage the same way. It isn't just an Android thing.
    09-13-12 11:19 PM
    Don't make it a habit of taking your BB into the john when it's steamy. Berrys have gotten water damage the same way. It isn't just an Android thing.
    Leave it alone, BK. Just leave it alone.
    09-13-12 11:22 PM
    Willing to part with the useless Nexus?
    Yes I am willing to part with the nexus but I am gonna try for a warranty claim on it first. I know how much it's worth if they can get the power button fixed.
    09-13-12 11:39 PM
    Idk my stepdaughter dropped hers in the bathtub and all we did was take the battery out over night and it worked just fine.
    09-13-12 11:41 PM
    Yes I am willing to part with the nexus but I am gonna try for a warranty claim on it first. I know how much it's worth if they can get the power button fixed.
    Lemme know. I am willing to discuss a fair price (depending on condition).
    09-13-12 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD