I am new to the forums and blackberry in general.. I am excited to join the phone/community though!

Mac user of a few years.. Running on a launch MacBook {white } and just ordered my storm last night! I had an iphone for awhile but wasn't completely satisfied and have since switched to Verizon.. A little worried about being able to sync my BB to my Mac but I am sure the people around the forum will be plenty of help!
    12-20-08 04:04 PM
    Welcome to the site and enjoy the phone. And this is the best place to be for help.
    12-20-08 04:06 PM
    Thanks for the welcome Chicklet.. Throughout various hobbies (tech, RC, and so on) I have had a lot of forum experience and outside of the storm forums I have been very impressed with the frequent members and the information provided.. I am sure the Storm forum will clean out also!
    12-20-08 07:42 PM
    Welcome to the forum!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 07:44 PM
    Welcome to cb ! Make sure you read the 101 lectures found under the newbies tab. There's a lot of good info in there

12-20-08 07:46 PM
    Welcome to the team, you'll be addicted before you know it.

12-20-08 07:52 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! Your gonna love this site!

12-20-08 08:36 PM
    I am new to the forums and blackberry in general.. I am excited to join the phone/community though!

Mac user of a few years.. Running on a launch MacBook {white } and just ordered my storm last night! I had an iphone for awhile but wasn't completely satisfied and have since switched to Verizon.. A little worried about being able to sync my BB to my Mac but I am sure the people around the forum will be plenty of help!
    I am in the midst of awaiting my BB Curve as well. I ordered it Friday and according to UPS shipping it should be here on Tuesday (I know I am super geeked). Never fret though, there is a thread I believe just of Mac users.
    12-21-08 10:47 AM
    Welcome aboard, I too am just getting my 1st BB and I am more than addicted!!
    12-21-08 12:19 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!!

12-21-08 03:16 PM
    I think with the release of the Bold and Storm and soon the Curve2/8900 that RIM is attracting a lot of new Blackberry users.. I myself have decided to give it a try due to the added support for multimedia and added consumer apps/features. I really liked the Bold but right now it's not available as a CDMA so Storm is was.. I am seriously enjoying the site and thanks again for the welcome!
    12-21-08 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD