New to the BB world, I have a question RE e's sent/forwarded. Not only do I have to go back in and delete every single e that i receive, but all that I send or forward. I have a Pearl 8130, and have created a gmail a/c as well as a BB a/c. Guessing it's a filtering issue. Is there a way to keep the e's from returning to my BB?
    08-23-08 05:21 AM
    If you have BIS, you can login and click on "Do not forward emails" and that will help you regarding the BB side of things. I don't use Gmail so I am not sure if they have similar filters or not. Another member might be of assistance on that one. Here is a link to a listing of all the carriers BIS logins: Hope this helps.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM)
    08-23-08 06:04 AM
    It's all with the blackberry.vzw site. You have to add a filter that tells your device to NOT forward your outgoing messages to you.
    08-23-08 06:33 AM
    not sure what BIS is or if i have it.
    08-23-08 09:20 AM
    thank you. i figured out what BIS means (dah), and have put additional filters in place from your website. i may have been overzealous, but have filtered both mail sent TO me and FROM me from arriving in at least one of my inboxes (i think the BB one). the other gmail a/c has also been tweaked. we'll see how it goes, and thanx for your help.
    08-23-08 06:29 PM
    08-23-08 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD