So I had some videos on my BB 8330, and I went to go delete two of them, and it said File Error, or something to that effect. So I said to myself "Okay, thats whatever." Then I go to rename one of the videos that I had on my BB, and it says File Error after I type in the name, and press OK, and it doesn't change the name. So I get annoyed and dig out the USB cable that came with my BB, and plug it into the computer, go into the video section, delete the two videos, and rename the other, then I go to check to see if it worked, and by BB screen went black, the indicator light had a steady red light on it, and the keyboard lit up, then it all went black, and this white screen appeared, and I've had the hourglass thingy for like 10 minutes!

Someone help! BB DOWN!
    11-14-08 01:27 AM
    breathe and follow this
    how to recover a nuked berry
    11-14-08 01:29 AM
    FTW... Everything seems to working fine. I'm getting all my SMS and emails, and the files I wanted gone are gone, and renamed are renamed, but the device is running super slow when I go to get on the browser, both the browser, and the CB loader.
    11-14-08 01:37 AM
    you might want to wipe your berry back to factory settings and reload your os
    11-14-08 01:41 AM
    Is the instructions to do that in the lecture series?
    11-14-08 01:43 AM
    Yes the installing the os part is but the only thing is if you want to keep all of your stuff do a backup on desktop manager first before you wipe. Once you wipe all of your info is gone. I would suggest getting rid of those videos before you backup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD