View Poll Results: Which weather app do you like/use?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Weatherbug

1 33.33%
  • Accuweather

1 33.33%
  • Weather Eye

1 33.33%
  • Something Else

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
12-08-08 03:21 AM
32 12
tools
    Can someone direct me to an OTA link for WeatherBug? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

This is for the storm, but I see no reason why it won't work on all BBs..

WeatherBug OTA
    12-06-08 02:03 PM
    I tried the above link for WeaterBug and on my Curve and it won't work. As for WeatherEye, not only could it not find my city (and its not that small) but it couldn't find one of the major cities by me (Baltimore, MD).

Where are you guys getting WeatherBug from for free? The only thing I've found is a 30 day free trial, but I don't want to do that cause I know I'll want it then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 02:06 PM
    I'm torn between Accuweather's app and Weatherbug's app. I have them both now (don't ask LOL) and I can't decide which one I like best, so I thought I would come here where the experts are and find out So, give me your 2 cents worth...please? Thanks!
    I actually prefer WeatherEye over the other two. Try it out!

12-07-08 02:12 PM
    I have Weather bug although it doesn't automatically update. Will check Weathereye

Not a bad idea actually about the poll, since they are free, try them out and see which ones you like...
    12-07-08 02:14 PM
    up in the thread tool options, you should be able to add one..
    12-07-08 02:23 PM
    Weather Eye does not have any Greek cities except Athens I use the BB default weather app that has an icon with current weather status and uses either AccuWeather or Weather Network.. However I'd like something more detailed, with more information and longest forecast.. Other suggestions (free):?
    12-07-08 05:19 PM
    I'm seeing so many of these WeatherApp questions and I'm thinking of getting one just to have it. I don't care for the weather either
    12-08-08 03:21 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD