I would like to be able to get my AOL mail pushed to me somehow, without having to go to AOL.com from Browser. Is there anyway to do this? I've tried to go into Email Setup, and enter my AOL login info, but it will not allow me. It tries to make a new email address for me through Blackberry. I don't need a new email address. I need my AOL, and possibly GMail accounts on my Curve. Also, is there any 100% sure, working way to put AIM, actual AOL AIM onto my Curve 8330 from Sprint? I don't want to pay for an application to do it, and I wouldn't like a third party solution, but the real AIM. If anyone has any clues on either of these issues, advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Skott
    09-23-08 11:41 AM
    thats weird because i have my aol mail pushed too my blackberry
    are you sure that you put in the right password?
    09-23-08 11:42 AM
    thats weird because i have my aol mail pushed too my blackberry
    are you sure that you put in the right password?
    Yes. I tried it several times. No avail. I'll try again though... Is there any other way to do this other than going through Email Setup?

Thanks!

-Skott
    09-23-08 11:43 AM
    TrippinSkott,

Go to sprint.blackberry.com, create new account, log in. Once there click email accounts on left side, click Set up account button, enter all relative info there click next, finish that part, after all said and done on the left column click service books, and finally click Send Service Books! Thats how I did it my my new Sprint curve the other day.

Hope this helps.
    09-23-08 12:11 PM
    i have 8330 on sprint and i have my aol email pushed to my blackberry. works fine for me since day 1.
    09-23-08 07:17 PM
    Welcome to crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD