I just bought a BB 8310 and I'm trying to set up my outlook on the BB with no luck. Its asking for an enterprise activation password that I'm not sure how to obtain. Is China Mobile supposed to give this to me?

Also, where can I download MSN and QQ?
    10-01-08 06:03 AM
    If you are using BES your company will be running its own server to support BlackBerry, and the server administrator will give you the password.

Don't worry if you don't have a BES administrator, it simply means your new BlackBerry and it is still on the factory defaults. If you are using BIS (usually smaller company or single user) you need to connect to your provider's system and reconfigure to BIS. With a new device you might need to wait until your account with China Mobile is fully activated - a human has to do the settings - usually during business hours and you seem to be working rather late with your new phone so it might not get done until tomorrow.

You will find a load of help here http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/ but probably the most useful one to begin will be Lecture 4: The Basics of Setting Up Your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

Read it through and make sure you understand the steps before you begin to play. If you have any doubts, go to your bed and check back here when the other China users have woken in the morning.
    10-01-08 06:43 AM
    welcome to cb!
    10-01-08 02:48 PM
    China Mobile does not support BIS, only BES.
    10-18-08 10:48 PM
    welcome to cb and i hope you fix your problem soon
    10-19-08 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD