Just curious to see what some of you have on your BB. I had several programs on my palm that I loved. Any advice on what program work well with BB would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kat
    05-16-08 09:43 AM
    Epocrates, nurses pocket guide, pocket emergency med, rn drug and a few others that escape my mind at the moment.
    05-16-08 01:17 PM
    Welcome to CRACKberry!! Hope you enjoy the site and all the help and advice it brings. Good luck and have fun.
    05-18-08 03:50 PM
    Is there anything out there that would be equivalent to epocrates essentials that could run on BB? I have epocrates rx and love it, but I really loved essentials when I was using my treo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-08 11:04 PM
    I found this and have given up completely on the memory hog epocrates. This stores the files on the memory card and the program takes up about 10 mb of memory. Great med calcs too.

Its like $74 for two years with frequent updates. Give it a look and a try, I don't know if they still have the free trial going or not.

PEPID Medical Information Services for PDA, Pocket PC, Mobile Wireless & Online Use
    06-08-08 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD