Hi!

My name is Cooper, I like long walks on the beach, summer sunsets and my 8130!

I just joined the band wagon last week and havent looked back! I love my Pearl and am only at the tip of the ice berg as far as learning its features and capabilities.

So far Ive cleaned out some more onboard memory, loaded viigo (which I LOVE), and jivetalk, which is also a great application.

I do have some basic questions, which ive yet to be able to figure out, so here they go.

1) Im using PocketMac to sync with my laptop, however I cannot seem to move any media files from my laptop to the phone. I get a message stating no memory card present. There is a card in the phone, and I am able to access images and videos from my previous phone from the card, on the 8130. Any thoughts?

2) How do I find out which software version my phone is running, should I upgrade it, and what are the chances of me botching up the phone upgrading the software myself?

3) I would like to be able to access email from the link below on the phone. I cant seem to get it to work, any tips or trick? Un-supported server? IF it makes a difference, my email address is different from the username/login at this link.
    h ttp://firstclass.mma.edu/login/FirstClassLogin
    (wont let me post the url without the spaces just yet!)

4) I am unable to access my portion, if you will, of the blackberry site. It claims my phone has allready been registered. Any ideas?

And Im sure I have a few more, which will pop in my head shortly, but in the mean time, thanks!

-Coop
    09-01-08 01:33 PM
    Welcome, nice to meet you Coop! Use the link for vital information.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/
    Last edited by kitcat72; 09-01-08 at 02:14 PM.
    09-01-08 02:11 PM
    Thanks kitcat! I have looked through there and have found many answers to my other questions, anyone else have any input on the above? Lots of thread views and no responses, I hope I didnt scare people away with all my questions!
    09-01-08 08:25 PM
    Hello and welcome!
    09-01-08 08:28 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    09-01-08 08:55 PM
    Welcome to CB
    09-01-08 09:52 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!!

~JEF~
    09-05-08 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD