I'm still trying to decide between Bold and Storm.

I really like all the fun features and apps of the iphone like being able to watch movies on it, play games and surf the web.

I think I like the wifi because I don't want to have to use the network if I can use my own home network.

After playing on the iphone's touchscreen I'm really leaning toward the hardtouch keys.

Did I just answer my own question?? Go for the Bold??

Anyone??
    09-24-08 10:16 AM
    I personally don't like touch screen or at least they don't have one out that I like. I find it difficult to type on a touch screen. I think it is going to come down to personal preference. You might want to want till they hit the stands and use both of them and then decide.
    09-24-08 10:26 AM
    Yeah good call from Threefive. Its personal choice in the end. If you can wait for the storm to come out try both and see what one suits you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 10:31 AM
    I believe it all boils down to a matter of preference. I recently upgraded to my first blackberry the 8330 and I absolutely love it. I will never go back...Anyway I have owned a touch screen phone before. Personally for me the hard keys work much better then the touch screen. Plus I do all the media stuff on my curve( watch full length movies, music and net) so use both and decide after testing them out.
    09-24-08 11:06 AM
    I'd prolly just play around with both models when they come out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 12:01 PM
    You definitly should wait till there released then go check them both out, play with all the features then make your decision like eveyone has said here.
    09-24-08 12:16 PM
    That's what I'll do then.. now I'm just WAITING.... for them both to come out, like the rest of you I guess

THANKS EVERYONE!!!
    09-24-08 12:21 PM
    i have both a bb and iphone verizon service on bb is much better than iphone at&t service
    09-24-08 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD