Before I signed my two year contract with T-Mobile I had my mind set on getting the 8320(this was back in November 2007). Went to a kiosk at the mall to discover that they ran out of Curves and I wasn't to receptive to using the SureType keyboard of the Pearl so I went to the Wing. Fast forward two years and three smartphone OSes later(Windows Mobile > Symbian S60 > Android) I'm at a point where I want a device that simply works as it should. That all being said, I'm eying a Blackberry once again. The thought of an 8520 Curve crossed my mind but the 8900 is a more appealing option to me but I have a few questions about the 8900(as well as a couple about the Blackberry OS in general)...

1. How does the Blackberry OS react after being loaded with numerous apps, themes and otherwise over time?

2. How well can the 8900 multitask?

3. How is GPS navigation on the 8900?

4. How long does a fully-charged 8900 battery last under heavy usage?

Thanks in advance.
    08-16-09 05:57 PM
    With regards to each you'll be thrilled...- have the pearl flip...the storm....the tour unlocked...the 8320 and the 8900 and the 8900 is my favorite!!!...6unny cuz I came from a g1 and I tried the mt3g and this phone is just such a dream!!....you should get 2 full days battery with heavy text music and video use

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 09:08 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Needless to say, you're a Crackberry addict LOL! That is an impressive device list although I noticed the Bold is missing.
    08-18-09 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD