Howdy guys, just got my pearl 2 and getting used to it and i had a few questions (as well as about the crackberry website itself)...

1) I recieve emails when people post in threads that i subscribe to. I follow the imbeded link and go to the thread and it shows absolutly no new posts (both on my computer and my pearl). My pearl browser was on the Blackberry Browser. What gives?

2) If i post something via the BB, i can not see the post and end up posting twice sometimes (because i click the button twice and sometimes it just happens). Even after power cycling my BB and go back to the same thread, it will still show i did not post in a particular thread.

....I forgot the rest of my questions (maybe i am stupid ). If i remeber i'll repost. Thanks guys!!
    11-08-07 08:14 PM
    The wap site stinks IMHO. If you received the post in your email and it doesnt show on the WAP just assume it's there and post anyway. For some reason the Wap site doesn't refresh like the regular site hence the non showing posts and not seeing your own posts after you hit "submit quick reply". Even though you dont see your own post it is there! Also, I think it is dumb as h e l l that you have to log in EVERY TIME you want to post but hey, it is what it is! Sorry for my rant!
    11-08-07 08:19 PM
    Ya I have the same "re-posting" problem... And I can't see some answers to my posts via bb either but I do see them on my comp...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-07 08:20 PM
    Like now for example, i can see someone has responded to my post, but i can't see it when i go to the link it just shows my original and thats it. It drives me crazy!!

Edit: After posting, i can see the other posts in this thread that are not me. Ok, i feel better now. I though by blackberry sucked as i was sad.

I guess i need to support the store here so that can fix the wap site....
    Last edited by Gibralter; 11-08-07 at 08:45 PM. Reason: I can see!! :)
    11-08-07 08:37 PM
    what bugs me is you have to scroll back up to the top of the thread to go to the next page...there should be something at the bottom to switch to next page of the thread...

-db
    11-09-07 04:24 AM
    I thought it was just me or that I was doing something wrong so I just stop trying to post anything to the site from my bb. You are not alone "Gibralter"
    11-09-07 08:15 AM
    Lol I feel the same way about everything that all of yall are saying. I thought it was just me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-07 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD