So.....did you purchase a BB yet?
    haha well actually I went into one store to look for the red one and they were out....they called the other store and they were out of the red curves as well.......soooo we did an online order at the store and I was able to get the phone with the upgrade fee waived, our Navy discount and everything and they had it shipped to my house. It should be here tomorrow!

WOOT! I can't wait!!

So yes Monday/Tuesday I'll have a blackberry curve! I think it will be perfect for me......plus the price...you can't beat it right now.
    07-06-08 06:22 PM
    Welcome and get as many BB's possible.
    07-06-08 06:25 PM
    Thanks. I'm super excited and my husband is super jealous....however he's out of the country and isn't up for an upgrade yet........but he'll be getting one as soon as he can too.
    07-06-08 06:31 PM
    So.....did you purchase a BB yet?
    Congrats on your purchase.

<Can't wait to get back to the islands, maybe someday>
    07-06-08 06:37 PM
    i always like waiting for the "break-in" period when a new phone comes out to work out the kinks. The curve has been around for about a year now and everyone is just waiting for the 4.5 OS
    07-07-08 02:32 AM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    Go for the curve. No one really knows when the bold will be here. Although I wish it would hurry up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 03:27 AM
    Aloha! welcome to CB.com
    07-07-08 04:10 AM
    I agree with you nismotic. I am feeling better and better about my purchase every day.

I just saw the ups tracking!! WOOT! It is on it's way!
    07-07-08 03:51 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD