Hey everyone....How do I get my alarm back after it just vanishes? I went to turn my alarm off this morning and then it just up and went. I searched everywhere for it but no go. Where did it go? Its my alarm I neeeeeeeed it.

No it didnt get pushed down a row or two and it isnt in a folder. ive hit a road block.
    Last edited by fried_man; 08-25-08 at 09:07 AM.
    08-24-08 08:22 PM
    Try Menu>Show All
    Or, look in some of your folders, you may have moved it by mistake.
    08-24-08 08:25 PM
    yea because i dont think there is any accidental way to delete it unless you go into settings and all that
    08-25-08 12:36 AM
    Try Menu>Show All
    Or, look in some of your folders, you may have moved it by mistake.
    Welcome to CB.

Also, if you've been adding applications, main sure to scroll down on the main application page. Maybe it got pushed down a row or two.
    08-25-08 12:57 AM
    I've been having the same issues with my phone! I was tired one morning and I accidently 'deleted' my alarm. I happened to already set it for m-f and it still goes off, but I sometimes need it on the weekends and cant find it ANYWHERE! Please help =(
    11-17-08 01:51 PM
    welcome to cb!
    11-17-08 02:28 PM
    anyone have any suggestions?! I have NO idea where it is and i'm in a newbie too =( can i search my phone for it?
    11-18-08 09:34 AM
    In your applications window hit the menu key and select view modules. I think you are looking for something that says net_rim_bb_alarm_app or something like that. If you have that listed your alarm is in a folder somewhere, hidden, or moved. That's where I would start if it was me. Let us know what you find.
    11-18-08 09:49 AM
    First, I want to welcome you to CB.

It wasn't clear in your reply... did you check to see if the icon accidently got hidden?

In case you aren't sure how to do this, click the menu button while you're on the Home screen, and click "Show All". IF it was accidently hidden, it will show as sort of grayed out... just scroll to it, and click it, and it will bring it back to Active.

Hope that works. Good luck!
    11-18-08 08:33 PM
    I'm having the same problem and have tried the show all thing but still can't find my alarm. It somehow disappeared but when I go to options and applications it shows up under core blackberry apps. How do I find it again? Thanks. Oh and this is for a curve.
    Last edited by cutypetooti; 02-28-09 at 08:39 PM.
    02-28-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD