ok so I'm on tmobile right now (with a lousy crappy sidekick) and originally i was going to switch to at&t the day the BB Bold came out...but thats kinda taking a little bit and its got me thinking because i just saw the javelin review and it looks awesome and i just learned that its most likely releasing on tmobile soon! i like how the Bold has 3G and the scrollball is white/clear instead of grey/black on the javelin...but the javelin supposedly has a better display and camera but just no 3G...also i did some research and the plans are cheaper with BBs on tmobile than at&t? do i switch to at&t to get the Bold the day it comes out and be addicted for life or wait for the Javelin on tmobile and give up the 3G but get a little better display and camera without knowing when it will come out? i want a BB so badly...what do i do?!?!?
    09-21-08 01:49 AM
    What is really more important to you? Is it 3G? Or is it a smaller phone with better resolution and more available memory? Tmobile's plans are definitely cheaper. I might sound biased but for me 3G isnt that important.

Anyway, this is a Q you should ask yourself and decide what you want to get, then stick to it.
    09-21-08 02:08 AM
    I'm really hoping my mobile company "bell mobility" in Canada has the javelin this time next year when I can get an upgrade cedit. For me the bold is abit too bold!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 09:13 AM
    Well it depends if you need a faster data plan or not. I would go for the Bold because of 3G network and its nice features, but if you don't need 3G, stick with the Javelin. Don't go to A T&T because they tend to drop calls a lot and also T-Mobile offer better phone plans and data plans than A T&T. It is up to you on what you really want!
    09-21-08 09:15 AM
    Bold - 3G, more memory, bigger.

Javelin - no 3G, smaller, better camera, better display.

Personally, I'm near the end of my contract and I will opting for the Javelin.
    Last edited by fatboy97; 09-21-08 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Bold has more memory - 1G compared to 256MB
    09-21-08 04:26 PM
    I like the Javelin for the smaller size, and also being on TMO never know if and when the bold will arrive. The Javelin seems nice and maybe by the time I tire of it there will be a new better BB in the future, as things change all the time.
    09-21-08 04:32 PM
    def gotta go with the Bold!
    09-22-08 12:51 AM
    where i am, i havent got any news about the Javelin. I've only seen leaked photos of it on crackberry. But i must say it looks sleek and slimmer than the Bold.
    09-22-08 01:15 AM
    100% Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 06:00 AM
    if 3G is not important, and all else being fairly equal, go with the one that is available first. (At this point it appears to be a 50-50 proposition).
    09-22-08 06:16 AM
    ok so I'm on tmobile right now (with a lousy crappy sidekick) and originally i was going to switch to at&t the day the BB Bold came out...but thats kinda taking a little bit and its got me thinking because i just saw the javelin review and it looks awesome and i just learned that its most likely releasing on tmobile soon! i like how the Bold has 3G and the scrollball is white/clear instead of grey/black on the javelin...but the javelin supposedly has a better display and camera but just no 3G...also i did some research and the plans are cheaper with BBs on tmobile than at&t? do i switch to at&t to get the Bold the day it comes out and be addicted for life or wait for the Javelin on tmobile and give up the 3G but get a little better display and camera without knowing when it will come out? i want a BB so badly...what do i do?!?!?
    You'll be addicted either way ...

I say go Bold, considering that you're using a sidekick, i doubt size is that much of an issue for you ... and unless you want the better cam, i reckon the Bold is better overall.
    09-22-08 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD