hey

i don't have much reason to join this forum except that I want to support the BB community.
    I use a lot of swear words when it comes to consumerism, stupid people, the world, humanity etc.
    Don't talk to me about having an Iphone. I wish i could use physical violence towards a lot of people. I like that the forum is black.

So I started out in late 90's or 2000 with a nokia. I still have it and it still works. Covered in nail polish. THen SOny ericssons with the sliding keypad. THen they just slowed down and I always had problems with storage space. I bought some motorola verizon, big *** slider phone. Didn't last long before it stalled. Then I looked at Blackberry again and got myself one. I had a Q5 and I loved it. I was boasting all the time about how fast it was and bla.. and 2 years passed, and suddenly the battery stops working Then I bought a secondhand Q10.
    I decorated the carbon back with tape because it doesn't slide very well. I'm eyeballing the Keyone (or whatever you can advice me with a better camera but i hate to spend more than 160 on a phone.. sh*t). Mostly I buy stuff secondhand because.. well I'm not rich and I wouldn't spend it on a phone just out of principle. Gotta save for a solar-powered camper to escape Western-Europe before fascism and kapitalism and rising water make an end to it all.
    Yes, I know, I'm so positive !
    02-10-18 02:18 PM
    Welcome! Be sure you read the posting rules if you're new here.
    02-10-18 02:25 PM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry forums and enjoy the site.
    02-11-18 01:56 PM