I just got my Curve 8330 from Verizon and need some suggestions on office apps. I did the OS update to 4.5 and got DocsToGo Standard, but I need Excel and it isn't included. I tried upgrading, but keep getting an error message.

All I need to be able to do is view and attach pdf, word, and excel files. I do all of my creating and editing on my laptop. Can anyone offer suggestions on the best, most affordable, app for these tasks.
    12-07-08 04:00 PM
    I personally would go and pay for the docs to go premium so in that case you can do some editing from your berry just incase you can't get to the laptop also its the best out there in my opinion and yes a lil. Costly but you pay for a better quality .....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 04:04 PM
    I tried buying it on my BB, but the download failed. Not sure if it's on their end or if I did something wrong????
    12-07-08 04:11 PM
    I would keep trying. Sheet To Go should pretty well for what you want to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 05:47 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/i-j...0/#post1131858
    Great apps that I use:
    (most can be found in the CB store)

FileLock - I love being able to lock certain files/pics on my sd card and never have to worry when I lend someone my device.
    AIM - If you like to instant message. Good app, works pretty good for basic AIM functions. **remember to send yourself the service books first**
    VibandRing - The BB does not vibrate and ring simultaneously, but this app allows you to do so.
    CB Launcher - get your Crackberry fix quick with this launcher. Go to "wap.crackberry.com" from your bb browser and d/l it.
    TwitterBerry - if you like to twitter.
    Ascendo Money - One of the best finance managers for the BB
    Ascendo Fitness - Track nutrition, exercise & strength training.
    BBShortcuts - you can create shortcuts to native applications, third-party applications, websites, and common tasks like emailing, calling, and SMS’ing contacts.

Other great apps can be found here at the CB store or here.
    12-08-08 03:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD