Hi guys-still a newbie & still feeling like an *****!!!! Hope u can help- u guys r great..
    Lately when I've been trying to send an email, almost immediatley I receive a mail delivery status that says, "Message undeliverable. The reason for the problem 5.1.0-unknown address error 550-Mailbox Not Found."
    OMG!!! It just about drove me clinically insane last night!! In my address book the email addresses are all correct & coincide with the correct name, number etc. I have checked & checked & checked again & everything seems to match up. Then I go back & manually type in the whole email address & I get the same notification!! It's like my BB is on strike & I'm typing away & when I say, "send," it's going, "nah-not really feeling it!" AHHH!!! PLEASE HELP ME BB FAIRY!! (NEVER had this prob before)

Also...I don't get the "reconcile now"
    10-15-08 03:13 PM
    Ensure you update your IMEI and PIN on the BIS.

Email: me @ Duvi1@c .r .a .c .k .b .e .r .r .y.com (no spaces or dots in crackberry... If it works, then we're good!

10-16-08 12:29 AM
    update my what to where????
    10-21-08 03:42 PM
    Go to t-mobile's Blackberry site. Update your IMEI = 15 digit number on the box of your device, under your battery (on the device), or typing *#06# (hopefully works with t-mobile as well). This is the "International Mobile Equipment Identity" which means serial number for phones as each phone has their own unique ID.

Your PIN is an eight character hexadecimal unique identification number assigned to each BlackBerry device. PINs cannot be changed and are locked to each handset device. BlackBerrys can message each other using the PIN directly or by using the Blackberry Messenger application.
    You can update it here.
    10-22-08 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD