Hi:

Has anyone been able to get their bold 900 to sync with their car built in bluetooth with address book synced successfully? My curve address book worked fine with my aston martin bluetooth, but the bold 9000 functions work, but the adress book comes up in a strange format of numbers?

Rgds
    10-19-08 01:08 PM
    Hi:

Has anyone been able to get their bold 900 to sync with their car built in bluetooth with address book synced successfully? My curve address book worked fine with my aston martin bluetooth, but the bold 9000 functions work, but the adress book comes up in a strange format of numbers?

Rgds
    aston martin bluetooth
    go away!
    but on a serious note mine works nicely with my hyundai's
    wish I had an aston martin
    10-19-08 01:15 PM
    I have a Jaguar with exactly the same issue as msadhwani's post. Has anyone had any success with British autos?
    10-20-08 12:09 PM
    I have a Jaguar with exactly the same issue as msadhwani's post. Has anyone had any success with British autos?
    I have ajag XF in the US and have exactly the same issue with my New Blackberry Storm
    12-03-08 12:28 PM
    Phone book sync is not available on ANY Jaguar....be it the XJ/X-Type/S-Type with the older Motorola bluetooth module or XK/Xf with newer Motorola units.....Jaguar Product Investigation believes its a change in security values in software/programming....That is applicable to both Storm and Bold and anything else coming out running 4.6.0.xxx and higher...
    12-14-08 10:20 AM
    That Sucks. The Curve work OK I do not understand why they don't leave the BT section alone once they get it working
    We need a crack shot to find a fix for this. If I had to choose between my XF and the storm... The storm will loose!
    01-31-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD