Hello everybody. For any problems I've had up till now, I've been able to find answers or solutions somewhere on this site, so thank you all for the help.

The problem which I noticed a day or two ago is that entries in my address book are reappearing after I delete them. When I first got my Curve 8330, I added all the phone numbers from my previous phone. I then downloaded GoogleSync and updated the address book with my Gmail contacts. I also used the Facebook app to fill in birthdays, pictures, and other missing information.

After all this, I understandably had some double entries. I went through and deleted all the entries from my old phone. However, a few hours later, I noticed the duplicate entries again. I thought I might have done something wrong, so I went through again to delete duplicates but this morning they were back again.

Any suggestions on what might be causing this? I don't believe it is related to Facebook or GoogleSync because the entries that come back contain nothing other than the phone number, which looks identical to the numbers transferred from my old phone. Sorry if this is a bit long-winded, but I wanted to describe as best as I could.

Thanks all!!!
    06-02-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD