Help!! I uploaded my curve 8310 to the new OS and after everything loaded all of my games were missing...all of my contacts were missing...and all of my text messages. =( I tried backing them up before I did all of this but i'm not sure if it worked. Is there anyway to fix all of this???
    (( at&t is my carrier)

thanks for all the help in advance

<3 kimmy
    10-27-08 07:46 PM
    Sorry to hear that. First of all I don't believe AT&T has approved 4.5 yet so I would probably would have held off a while, I think its coming soon. Second of all I'm not sure exactly what technique you used. So though I'm not an expert on this subject, I can tell you if you look around Crackberry there are many threads and posts which tells you exactly how to upgrade to 4.5 without losing any info. Maybe if you backed up your contacts and they are still in your BB Desktop Mgr. chances are all is not lost. Be patient and Im sure you will get some help. Good Luck !
    10-27-08 08:59 PM
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    try and read here but also try and reinstall what you hopefully backed up and when you do that you can add what you need
    10-27-08 09:09 PM
    did u do a backup with ur bb desktop manager? i always do that atleast once a week.... that way when i do sumpin to my bb i just go back in rstore the back up and BAM... its back to normal
    10-31-08 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD