Hi I tryed and check if anyone wrote about this same problem that I'm having but I didnt find any so far. what I'm having a problem with is when I try and log into my blackberry desktop manager this is what comes up: NO PROFILES HAVE BEEN CREATED. TO CREATE A NEW PROFILE, USE THE MAIL ICON IN THE CONTROL PANEL.
    Now I dont no where to go on my pc to do all that. also when I try to log into the Blackberry Redirector it says: COULD NOT START THE REDIRECTOR: THE CONNECTION TO YOUR SYSTEM COULD NOT BE INITIALIZED. when I press ok this is what else it would say; IF YOU ARE A BLACK BERRY SERVER, PLEASE CONTACT YOU BLACKBERRY SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR DEBUGLOG HELP. IF YOU ARE A REDIRECTOR USER, PLEASE CONTACT BLACKBERRYS SUPPORT.
    Now again I feel like an "dummy", I do not understand any of this.. can someone please explain or please help.. thank you....
    12-06-08 08:01 PM
    what exactly are you needing to sync to your pc with desktop manager? Are you wanting to sync emails to desktop? or just calender, contacts, tasks, etc? also, you should only being using redirector if you are using a Blackberry Entreprise Server, otherwise load desktop manager and select Black internet service option on install shield.
    12-07-08 02:54 AM
    to be honest with you I dont even no what is a Bis or Bes and I dont really no which one I have. how do I find out?
    12-07-08 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD