browser and 4.5 update?
    Hello all, just a few questions

wondering when the 4.5 upgrade will be released for my 8310 by att....does anyone know?

how do I access face book om my bb?...it tells me to confirm and then the page never opens???

can I change my browser, and if so how???

and finally, what do I need java script for?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by berry-queen; 09-27-08 at 12:35 AM. Reason: clarification
    09-27-08 12:17 AM
    Ok first off you get responses quicker with better topics than "????" But its ok...

I am pretty sure att already released the 4.5 upgrade

Download the facebook app

I think there are other browsers like the opera mini browser

And I don't know the last one, sorry

Please correct me if I am wrong, anyone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 12:25 AM
    Just a few answers...
    No one outside the carrier knows when a particular version will be officially released. As soon as it is, you will find it here. Running the CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure is an excellent step to take, to free up memory and to get ready to upgrade.

You have a choice of Opera Mini or the native BlackBerry Browser. If you use the native Browser, check all the boxes in Options / Browser Configuration. "Support Style Sheets" is critical for the wapforums pages to display properly.
    09-27-08 12:28 AM
    please make sure you know what your doing for sure before you fry your bb
    09-28-08 02:35 AM
    I you have recently gotten your phone then having a look at the 101 lecture series in my siganture will help you become more familiar with your phone.

It i not reccomended to try an upgrade until you are reasonable familiar with the phone, the process and the terminology. This last is so that people here can walk you throuhg a recovery process should it be neccessary - hope it's not but, it does happen.

It's been said already but descriptive thread titles really do help, thanks.
    Last edited by Pete6; 09-28-08 at 02:54 AM.
    09-28-08 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD