Can someone please tell me how can I change the font color on my bb curve? I don't see an option for it but was told it can be done. Is there a way besides having a custom theme? Also does anyone know if I can put my name or a quote on my home screen? Any help would b greatly appreciated. Sorry for the many questions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 03:52 PM
    You can't change it sorry yes its stupid but no you can't and you also cannot put a name or quote on your screen. The only way is if you send the picture to your computer and fix it up the way you want there and put it back on your phone. You can, however put any text on your lock screen by going to options/owner hope this helped a bit

04-09-09 02:37 AM
    Can someone please tell me how can I change the font color on my bb curve? I don't see an option for it but was told it can be done. Is there a way besides having a custom theme? Also does anyone know if I can put my name or a quote on my home screen? Any help would b greatly appreciated. Sorry for the many questions.

You cant change the font color. You can put a message on your screen by inputting it in the owner information. It's only going to display though when your BB is locked.
    04-09-09 09:46 AM
    Thank you guys 4 ur help

04-09-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD