So I have DL my ring down via the usb cable and everything transfers fine, plays fine in the Phone media players, but when the phone first rings the song play for like 2 secs then there is a pause for like 24 secs then the song starts again and plays until the caller hangs up. Whats causing this? Shouldnt the song play throuh? TIA!!
    06-12-08 09:20 PM
    Go to profiles, scroll down to advanced, click menu button, then edit...it's you choice after that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-08 09:37 PM
    Umm thats not really help me much. What do I need to edit?
    06-12-08 09:44 PM
    Are they full length songs or did you cut them down?

You can also use this to create your own ringtones...
    06-13-08 03:03 AM
    No its about 17 secs long under 96KB and I still get the same prob ringtone plays for 2 secs then cuts off then a short pause then it rings again. Any idea whats going on?
    06-14-08 05:10 PM
    I would recommend deleting the file, it sounds like it is messed up or something. You can go to the "Ringtones" section on this site and search for one like it, I will almost guarantee it is there, and have it sent to your phone via e-mail and load it and try again. Good luck, I hope this helps. If not, try recreating the file and loading via Media Manager with the Desktop Manager!!
    06-14-08 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD