I have ringtones on a memory card, from another phone. How can I transfer them to my Blackberry 8310. Then maybe put them on my memory card???
    09-25-08 06:28 PM
    Uh. Why wouldn't you just stick your existing memoury card in your blackberry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 06:46 PM
    The card with the ring tones on it is from another phone, I want to copy them to the 8310
    09-25-08 07:45 PM
    Again. Take the memoury card out of your other phone. Put it in your blackberry. Done and done.

09-25-08 07:48 PM
    O.K. maybe I don't get it?? But it just doesn't do it itself, is there an option to copy the memory to phone?? I am a real newbie at this. THANK YOU!!!
    09-25-08 08:49 PM
    i'm taking a wild stab at this, but what you are saying is the card belongs to someone else and you want to copy the ringtones off of it to your memory card, correct?

If so, do you have a computer with a card`reader, if so you can insert their card into it , copy their ringtones onto your computer then, insert your card and copy them from your computer to your card then put it back in your phone
    09-25-08 08:58 PM
    Yes, its my son's. I don't have a card reader in a computer, sorry. I thought there would be a way to copy it. I tried blue tooth and it just says connection failed.
    09-25-08 09:07 PM
    Insert card in the BB, connect to DM, click on "Media" icon, start "Media Manager", locate ring tones and drag them to location on your phone.
    09-25-08 09:19 PM
    Thanks I'll try that.
    09-25-08 09:21 PM
    Sorry I wasn't more specific. You should be able to take any media card and just pop it in your bb. I took mine from my old lg chocolate, ten milion years ago, and stuck it right in my old pearl. Voila.

09-25-08 09:27 PM
    Sorry I wasn't more specific. You should be able to take any media card and just pop it in your bb. I took mine from my old lg chocolate, ten milion years ago, and stuck it right in my old pearl. Voila.

09-25-08 09:27 PM
    Thanks again.
    09-25-08 09:30 PM
    Be careful doing this, if the card is from a dumbphone your BB won't read it, it will want to format and do not do that, get a card with a pc adapter, they're cheap, then use the reader to copy the tones to your pc and use your pc to load your BB.

09-25-08 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD