First I want to say thanks to Gritmaster and others who helped me solve a previous problem. This forum is great!

Moving on...Can anyone tell me if there are any significant beneifts to migrating from 4.5.0.55 to 4.5.0.81? Or should i just wait for the official AT&T release?
    09-23-08 10:06 AM
    You should just wait for the official.And to somewhat answer you question, the newer they are the more bugs that are supposely fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 12:03 PM
    Can someone please post intructions or send me private mail on how to upgrade from 4.3.0.115 on my OS version of my Blackbery Pearl 8120 to the latest?

Thanks!,

Dan
    09-23-08 03:59 PM
    First I want to say thanks to Gritmaster and others who helped me solve a previous problem. This forum is great!
    Thanks Patricky, we're all here to help one another ... right ?

Can someone please post intructions or send me private mail on how to upgrade from 4.3.0.115 on my OS version of my Blackbery Pearl 8120 to the latest?

Thanks!,

Dan

Dan the latest OS is a sticky on the 8120 forum, here you go

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/new...-0-81-a-74720/

I would recommend spending time being familar with both your device and upgrade process before worrying about upgrading. That said upgrade instructions are on the thread.
    09-23-08 04:16 PM
    Hey All,

Thanks for the instructions. I was able to flash the blackberry last night, and be successful. I was honestly a little worried when it took near 25 minutes for the damn thing to restart it self after the flash.... And, Can I be frank? The blackberry Desktop Manager software 4.6 is absolute junk....

Is there an OpenSource App that does the same function, and works??

Thanks,

Dan
    09-24-08 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD